月曜日, 12月 28, 2009

Assignment10 New Year Reflections

In 2009, I learned some English speaking skills. After the class presentation, I'm not afraid of speaking English and talking to lots of people! Thank you all!

I tried to speak Japanese in Japan. I had been to Japan many times, I was afraid of talking to foreign people, but I tried my best to communicate with them and I was happy to do it. (But they still spoke English with me...)

Since I got JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) level 2 this year, I still want to finish the top, level 1 next year. Although I don't want to study in English-speaking country, but I would like try to take the exam of TOEIC, the force to learn English well.

I went to some places in Taiwan, like 宜蘭, 碧潭, 陽明山, 野柳, and 中壢, where I seldom went to. I usually stayed in Taipei in my leisure, after I went to lots of places, I would like to travel around Taiwan in my free time.
Also, I went to Tokyo and Yokohama in Japan. Yokohama is the city I like the most, the building, the harbor, the surrounding, and my favorite - Ferris wheel. The travel is the most significant event of the past year.



I'm a transfer student when I was sophomore. I usually get along with other transfer students and I was too shy to talk to other classmates. This year, I also tried to make the relationship with my classmates and make lots of friends. That's what I'm different than last year and I love what I do.

In the end of 2009, I decide to take the master test next year. In fact, I wanted to get a job in last 11 months but I really like to study and want to study in what I really love. Whatever the result is, I want to try my best to do things I think it's correct and what I pursue.

Finally, thanks to my parents, my teachers, my friends, my classmates, who had helped me in 2009. Hope EVERYONE have a wonderful 2010!!







(Nov. 7,2009 The fireworks in 大稻埕)

9 コメント:

Andrew さんのコメント...

Wish you get an ideal job!

BirdyuC さんのコメント...

wow~
you have been so many places
wish you can achieve all you goals!

Steve Su さんのコメント...

Thanks for your comment!
I also heard badminton team's training was not easy, too.

You are really a Japanophile.
Wish you make your dream come true and Happy New Year!!

Roger さんのコメント...

Hope you can do your best on English and Japanese learning this year.

福順 さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
福順 さんのコメント...

I also say Thanks for you.
You are a good model for me.
Wish you have a good 2010, and get a ideal jobs.

Diana's English learning blog さんのコメント...

You're life is full of new advanture and I envy you.
Hope I can go so many places in the future.

MASA さんのコメント...

i wish you have a wonderful day after you graduate from this school.

best wishes

Sally さんのコメント...

You seem to get the most feedbacks Lin. You must be very happy about it.
So, you decide to get into a graduate school. Work hard and prepare well, you should be fine.
I was once a transfer student too. I'm glad you make some efforts to make some friends. It seems you had have a fruitful 2009.