土曜日, 1月 02, 2010

Assignment11 OpenCourseWare

I think MIT open course ware is a good site for language learning and academic learning. Because lots of famous professors' courses is worth to watch and we could learn lots of knowledge on the web.

Taiwan's professors just teach the knowledge in the books, they seldom give extracurricular lessons, even Physics, teachers won't make any experience for students. So that, we don't want to learn well because it's boring. MIT's professors' courses are very vivid than Taiwan's professors, that make students want to learn more in the courses, and it also increase their thinking.

I saw that MIT OCW also provides Foreign Languages and Literatures, maybe we could take the English lessons just like we're in U.S.A.! Most of all, I think OCW is helpful for students want to study aboard. It's an useful site for anyone want to learn languages or major.


New Year Photos attached. (I saw it on the 民權大橋)
(I think Fireworks is hard to take pictures)



1 コメント:

Sally さんのコメント...

I'm glad you found OCW helpful to you. Hope you could do some self-study even after you graduated from school.
Nice pictures, Lin. On the new year's eve, it was just freezing so my husbnad and i decided to stay at home and watched the firework from TV.